30 September 2010

Kubuntu Book

I've decided that this release of Kubuntu was good enough for me to suggest to everyone I know. Kubuntu 10.10 is looking to be an OS your brother could use.

My little sister started using it years ago when she was 7, but that's besides the point because not everyone's little sister is a genius.

To help people learn to use, work and play with Kubuntu, I've decided to write a book.


This book will be available as an eBook (PDF & ePub) and eventually in print.

There's a preview chapter available:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bx0x8v_1FM0tZDcxNjYyZWItMmM5NS00NjJjLTlmY2ItYzk1ZGY5M2UzYTdh&sort=name&layout=list&num=50
The preview is the OpenOffice chapter. Feel free to email comments or suggestions.

P.S.
I'm willing to give Kubuntu developers the PDF free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks bro